Chaise Longue Definition
A long low seat with an arm at one side and usually a low back along half of its length that.
Chaise longue definition. ˈlaʊndʒɪz a couchlike chair with a back support and a seat long enough to support outstretched legs. A sofa with a backrest at only one end. A long low chair with a back along half its length and one arm us.
Noun plural chaise longues french chaises longues shez law n g. A turquoise chaise longue abutted a burgundy sofa. In the united states the term lounge chair is also.
Often also ˈlaʊndʒ word forms. Ermine drapes clashed with mauve wallpaper. Chaise longue in american english.
See the dictionary meaning pronunciation and sentence examples. 7 people chose this as the best definition of chaise lounge. English language learners definition of chaise longue.
A chair with or without arms for reclining having a seat lengthened to form a complete leg rest and sometimes an adjustable back. A chaise longue ʃ eɪ z ˈ l ɒ ŋ tʃ eɪ z ˈ l ɒ ɡ. In modern french the term chaise longue can refer to any long reclining chair such as a deckchair a literal translation in english is long chair.
The lady of shalott and babar the elephant looked down side by side from one wall. A long chair with a back that can be moved so that you can sit up or lie down.
- Chaise Haute Pas Cher Bebe
- Chaise Haute Siesta
- Chaise Haute Stokke Occasion
- Chaise Haute Poupon Corolle
- Chaise Haute Pliante Compacte
- Chaise Haute Peau De Vache
- Chaise Haute Pour Cuisine Ikea
- Chaise Haute Pliante Bar
- Chaise Haute Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero
- Chaise Haute Scandinave Bebe
- Chaise Haute Pour Enfant
- Chaise Haute Leroy Merlin
- Chaise Haute Naissance
- Chaise Haute Ovo
- Chaise Haute Polly Magic 3 En 1 Pas Cher
- Chaise Haute Pour Bébé En Bois
- Chaise Haute Junior Avec Accoudoir
- Chaise Haute Pour Poupon 3 En 1
- Chaise Haute Perego Siesta
- Chaise Haute Pour Bébé